Start your care career with Harmony Care, earn £9.25 per hour + mileage and train for formal care qualifications.
We are now recruiting for care workers to join our new services in the Uttoxeter and Branston/Burton areas.
You will be providing personalised care and support to our service users whom live independently in the community with tasks such as all aspects of personal care, cooking, medication and light domestic duties. The care and support you provide will also promote dignity, respect and choice ensuring that our service users receive the highest standard of care and are able to continue to live safely in the comfort of their own homes.
In return you will receive:
- An hourly rate of £9.25
- Paid mileage between visits
- Paid travel time between visits
- Paid training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme of up to £400
- Opportunity to undertake the care certificate and QCF qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Flexible working patterns
- Full or Part time permanent contracts (we DO NOT routinely operate zero hours contracts)
- Free uniform(s)
- Free enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check
You will need to have:
- A valid driving license and access to own vehicle (which must have business insurance)
- Right to work in the UK
- A reliable, punctual and caring nature
- Availability to work either mornings or afternoon/evenings, including alternate weekend working
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided
Harmony Care is well established family owned company which has been providing care services since 2003.
All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references